We invite you to order from Green Fields Market and McCusker’s Market for curbside pickup and delivery! You do not have to be a member-owner of Franklin Community Co-operative to utilize this service.
General Ordering Instructions
Curbside pickup & delivery is available at Green Fields Market on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
McCusker’s phone and email orders must be placed by 1 p.m. for next day pickup and delivery. Pickup time is 10-11 a.m. every day. Delivery is available Monday through Friday only.
Please follow these instructions for all grocery ordering:
- Please send your grocery order, grouped by departments or store sections as best as you can, to: email@example.com
- Orders are limited to 50 items, please.
- Please include the brand, item, size, quantity and a second choice if applicable, of each item you’d like us to shop for you.
- Please specify in the subject line of your email, which store you’d like to order from – Green Fields Market or McCusker’s Market.
- Please remember to include your name, member number (or “not a member”), whether you’re a senior, and whether you’d like pickup or delivery, at the top of your email.
- Please specify in your email whether you’re willing to accept substitutions for products that may be out of stock. If you’d prefer NO SUBSTITUTIONS, please write this in your order as well.
- Delivery is possible to Greenfield, Bernardston, Colrain, Ashfield Lake, Conway, Deerfield, Montague, Gill, Turners Falls, Shelburne Falls. No delivery to Charlemont.
- Note: there is a $10 charge for deliveries ( for deliveries within Greenfield, the charge is $6).
- There is no charge for curbside pickup at this time.
- Thank you for your understanding that some items may be out of stock.
Green Fields Market Curbside Pickup and Delivery
Curbside pickup & delivery is available at Green Fields Market on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Please place your order via EMAIL ONLY by 8 p.m. the night before the day you’d like to pick up or request delivery (i.e. orders placed by 8 p.m. Tuesday or Wednesday will be shopped for/available for Thursday pickup).
Your order will be ready between 1 and 5 p.m. for pickup; deliveries go out beginning at 10 a.m. You will receive a confirmation email on the morning of your pickup day. You will also receive an invoice from Paypal that morning; please pay your invoice before coming to pick up your grocery order (Exception: EBT orders, please see below). NOTE: You do not need a Paypal account in order to pay via Paypal. Please follow the instructions in your invoice email.
EBT payments: Green Fields Market can accept EBT payments at curbside via a portable register; please specify in the body of your email, if you’d prefer to pay via EBT upon arrival.
Curbside pickup is at 170 Main St. Greenfield (a few doors north of the Market). When you arrive to pickup your order, please call (413) 834-8131 and a staff member will bring your order to your car. Please consider putting a sign with your name in your windshield to help make this process go smoothly.
McCusker’s Curbside Pickup and Delivery
McCusker’s Market will accept grocery orders via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org as specified above, or via phone calls at: (413) 625-2548 (ext 0).
Phone and email orders must be placed by 1 p.m. for next day pickup and delivery. Pickup time is 10-11 a.m. every day.
Deliveries arrive at your door between 11 a.m. and noon, Monday through Friday only. Delivery orders placed on Friday will not be sent out until Monday. McCusker’s does not accept delivery orders on Saturday or Sunday, but curbside pickups are available 7 days a week.
Curbside pickups: when you arrive, please place your credit card on the sanitized plastic tray in front of the store, then stay back near or inside your car. A staff member will place your order on the clean surface, take your card about 20 feet away to process the payment and then bleach your card and place it back on the sanitized surface next to your order. You can then take the grocery bags and sanitized card back to your vehicle.
THANK YOU for your patience and understanding as our hardworking staff do their best to fulfill your grocery orders. We appreciate your bearing with us as we navigate shortages in the supply chain during this challenging public health emergency. We remain committed to your safety, the safety of our staff, and the principles of cooperation.
Let’s work together to keep one another healthy in all ways!