Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of our co-op Board of Directors! Our Co-op could benefit from your service on the board. If nominated and elected you’ll be part of helping a progressive organization important to the economy, vibrancy, and livability of our community to
grow and flourish. You’ll learn a great deal about policy governance, and participate in work focused on long-range, big picture items. You’ll engage with talented and energetic folks (board colleagues and staff) and be able to make a solid contribution to the Franklin County community.
DIRECTIONS ON NEXT STEPS:
- Learn more about the co-op, the board, and its system of governance and the qualities and commitment required of an effective director. This packet will provide you with basic information. You are also encouraged to attend one or more board meetings and to speak
with current board members. This background will help you decide if you are able and willing to be a productive member of the board.
- Complete and submit the enclosed application form as well as nomination paper signed by three co-op members (please don’t ask staff to sign your nomination form while they are working). The application and nomination forms are due in the Greenfield store no
later than: February 1, 2021.
- Please return these materials to: Sarah Kanabay, Outreach & Communications Manager, either at Green Fields Market, or electronically: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate information is shared with the membership and then elections are held at the Annual Meeting on March 3, 2019. Please plan to attend the annual meeting and be prepared to make a brief statement and answer member questions.
- We also would like to post a photo of you for members. Please send electronically a photo to email@example.com or we can arrange a time to take one.