Welcome to the Greenfield Tuesday Market, a collaboration between Greenfield Community College and the Franklin Community Co-op! The Tuesday Market is a mid-week, afternoon and evening market serving downtown Greenfield. Run in partnership with students from the Food and Farm Systems Program at Greenfield Community College, the market is designed to make participation in the direct sales environment easier for new and small-scale local farms and producers!
Benefits we offer:
- Student staffing and support
- Tents and tables are provided
- $5 drop-in days that keep your schedule flexible!
- The opportunity to participate in education and outreach efforts that support access to local food for low-income community members at a monthly Local Food Clinic
- A relationship with the Co-op that will help to foster the growth of your farm
- Supporting student employment and connecting with the next generation of farmers in our community
- A stepping-stone to wholesale production (if you want it!)
Full Season (May-October): $100
Drop-in Day: $5
Time: Every Tuesday, in season, from 3-6:30 PM
Location: Sears Avenue, downtown Greenfield, right next to Green Fields Market
For additional information, or to participate, please contact: email@example.com